Thank you for supporting small businesses.
These make perfect gifts for friends or loved ones. Give the gift of health.
- These Gift Cards are redeemable for all services and items in our gift shop. They are not redeemable for product in our online store. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Please note that when purchasing multiple gift cards for different recipients, you will need to do a separate transaction for each.
- Community Salt Cave Sessions: starts at $24
- Private Salt Cave Session: starts at $235
- Therapeutic Massage: $60/30minutes, $80/45minutes, $100/60minutes, $140/90minutes (please see website for even more spa options/pricing, we are not always able to accommodate gender requests for your massage therapist, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the full duration of the massage).
Cardiovascular HealthContrary to common table salt, pure crystal pink salts with their 84 essential minerals and trace elements can actually be used to help balance blood pressure and break down deposits.
Stress ReliefUnplug and unwind. In the society we live in, we are bombarded by electromagnetic waves from cell phones, to computers, to televisions. Crystal salt can help neutralize the damaging electromagnetic vibrations by changing the harmful positive ions into negative ions - similar to a waterfall, the ocean, or after a thunderstorm. Salt therapy is beneficial for those dealing with anxiety, nervousness, depression, or stress.
Brain Performance BoostSalt is an electrolyte which is used with other electrolytes in the body to transmit electrical signals. It is particularly useful for transmitting nerve signals throughout the body. In the brain, salt is used as a stimulant to encourage the brain to make new memories.
Digestive HealthSalt therapy stimulates digestive organs and balances stomach acid. It supports the function of the liver and pancreas, regulating metabolism and harmonizing the acid/alkaline balance. People who suffer from IBS, GERD, or gallbladder/liver issues may benefit from salt therapy.
DetoxificationThroughout a lifetime, many of us will have accumulated heavy metals in our bodies, based on our water, the soil in which our food is grown, and our dental care. These burden our system and are very difficult for our bodies to eliminate. Some people may experience headaches, exhaustion, or depression as a result. Crystal salt therapy can help remove these heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
Skin NourishmentUsing salt therapy for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, and aging can be an effective alternative treatment. Our skin is our largest organ and has a big job as the protector from outside pollutants as well as letting the pollutants on the inside be released. Crystal salt helps balance pH and mineral levels - both of which are important for optimal skin health.
Respiratory ReliefInhalation in a salt micro-climate is clinically proven to cleanse the respiratory system and to speed the elimination of toxins. A concentrated water and salt climate has bactericidal effects, cleansing microbial flora of the respiratory tract, slowing down bacterial growth and increasing resistance to respiratory tract diseases. It reduces inflammation, widening of the airway passages, restoring the normal transport of mucous secretion. This can be beneficial for people suffering from allergies, asthma, bronchnitis, congestion, and beyond.