1. Return Policy
Buyer pays return shipping plus 5% restocking fee. Return must be postmarked within 30 days of original purchase. Item must be in new
, salable condition. No returns after 30 days.
Open or used items, or those showing ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents will not be considered for refund.
Refunds will be processed after item has been received and inspected and deemed in new condition.
2. Exchange Policy
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you may exchange within within 30 days of original purchase. Exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of original purchase. Item must be in new
, salable condition. No exchanges after 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping and flat rate shipping of $8.99 on exchanged item(s).
Flat rate of $8.99 for orders. No refunds on shipping costs. Items will be shipped within 5 business days of receipt of purchase and will be sent either by USPS or UPS.
4. Gift Cards
Gift cards purchased for retail items in our shop at 12 Eagle Street can only be used for in-store purchases and will not work for the online store. We currently do not offer gift cards for the online retail store.
By accessing the website at https://ashevillesaltcave.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Asheville Salt Cave’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Asheville Salt Cave’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Asheville Salt Cave at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Asheville Salt Cave’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Asheville Salt Cave makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Asheville Salt Cave does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Asheville Salt Cave or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Asheville Salt Cave’s website, even if Asheville Salt Cave or a Asheville Salt Cave authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Asheville Salt Cave’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Asheville Salt Cave does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Asheville Salt Cave may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Asheville Salt Cave does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Asheville Salt Cave has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Asheville Salt Cave of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Asheville Salt Cave may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.