Tips to help you cope with COVID-19
What’s happening right now is the greatest awakening we’ve ever seen. Whether you are a light worker or just waking up to the whole consciousness thing, there is something for everyone to learn.
The world is shifting and changing. There’s no doubt about that. The old ways of being, that are no longer sustainable, will be unrecognizable on the other side of this. We are coming together in ways, mentally and spiritually, unlike any other period of time.
It’s an emotional time, one that needs to be honored with kindness and compassion. People are grieving. They are grieving their loved ones and what was. Let yourself be where you are. Allow yourself to be in it. Feel what you feel and let your emotions move through you. It’s the way to the other side.
Most of you are being granted the time to slow down and look at how you want your life to be. How you are spending this time? Are you watching the news, sitting in the fear or are you doing those things you always wanted to do that make you feel alive?
Part of the process of becoming conscious or more conscious, is being keenly aware of what your thoughts are and connecting within to find your answers. We have 60,000 to 70,000 thoughts per day. Are your thoughts positive or are you feeling anxious and in survival mode? If you are stuck in the fear, you’re most likely walking around feeling out of control. If there seems to be no way out, then surrender may be a good option. Don’t sit in the worry. It will just create more circumstances to worry about. You can choose to move through this process in an empowered way and if you don’t, you’ll feel like a victim to your circumstances. Not always easy, I know, but imperative for your mental health and for manifesting what you want. You have the ability in any moment, regardless of what is happening, to choose a different thought. It is possible with practice. Find a space where you can get quiet and start listening to what’s happening in your head.
Ask for answers to your questions, whatever the questions are, and be open to hearing the answers. Answers come in all forms. Whether you feel inspired to take a certain action, you have a knowing of what your next step is or you just feel you are supposed to be doing something other than what you are doing. Now is the time to be still and listen for the answers. If you have been becoming conscious for some time now, this is a time to release really old, deep seated patterns, maybe even from other life times, not yet released.
Will you go back to the way you were living? What is this time period making you realize about your life? You get to decide what you want to create. If your world can look like anything, what would that look like? There are beautiful things happening in this world. Be cognizant of what you focus on and how you choose react.
Here’s what you can do right now to feel better:
1. Let yourself feel what you’re feeling, but let it move through you. When you allow yourself to be in the feeling, it will eventually subside.
2. Start asking yourself some questions. Be in curiosity. This energy will allow the answers to show up. This is great opportunity to become conscious of what your thoughts are and how you are living. Ask yourself how you can do better? That could mean more self care, being kinder to yourself, or others. Practice radical self acceptance and love yourself more!
3. Focus on what you can control. Make choices based on how you want to feel. If a fearful thought comes up, notice the thought and then choose a different one based in trust. If you are having a hard time with this, get up and move your body in some way. This will get you out of survival mode.
4. Are you stepping outside to breathe the fresh air? Are you able to get yourself in the present in the moment? Being in nature is a great way to get into alignment and feeling good.
5. Be in gratitude. Gratitude is one of the best ways to shift your thoughts and energy. List 3 things you are grateful for, everyday. Studies show this changes the neural pathways in your brain. Remember that nothing is permanent.
6. Take small action steps to get you to the next moment. When you take small steps to find something to feel good about, it will shift your entire mood. It will allow you to then take the next step.
7. Connect within. Connect into your heart. Connect to your ancient wisdom. How do you feel? When you think of a certain situation, does it give you anxiety or does it fill you with peace? Take notice of how you are living your life and what changes could be made right now in this moment. When nothing is certain, everything is possible.
8. Find your trust even in the midst of this pandemic. Connect to whatever your belief system is and follow your path. Trust that something bigger is guiding this whole thing, regardless of what your belief system is. We are not alone.
When you move through this period, do it with intention. There’s a tremendous opening for transformation and change awaits. Wherever you are in the process, be really kind and gentle with yourself. Now is the time to have compassion, for yourself and others. We are all one and we all have an effect on one another.
When you make the effort to do the inner work and look at how you can make your life better, it makes the world a better place to live.
We will be on the other side of this and there is new life. Plant your seeds now.